Once upon a time in DAGO

The sky was blue... :)
It's a car free day at DAGO, Bandung... :)
My quality time with family...

Starts with a smile heart, we go to DAGO. It's for a car free day event. It happens every week. Many people join this event, and it's for free.

When we were there, I was thinking that it's me the only one who taken my baby enjoy this event. A wasn't alone. Many Mommies brought her baby hang out... :) 'cause it was so health, no cars, no motorcycles at all. No polluted air, at least.

I went there with Mom, my sist in law with his son, Nadhief. We enjoy it so much! And so missed to come back here again. One day...with him, maybe? :/

"My heart is lonely in a crowd"...zZz...yes, 'cause he was sleeping :P My K slept after we turned around the DAGO street.

And after he waked up, he had his breakfast! Yummy, my good boy! Mom loves you!


It's our breakfast...risolles "D'risol"...with a cup of "tea walini" :)







It's a "welcoming art" in a tea walini gallery...so cute! Feels like home...










hmmm...pancake was so delicious! Yumm....












It's family time...it was so fun! :D








It's Nadhief, every one... :)

Comments

Popular Posts