Late lunch @ Mr. Sushi


Having late lunch...at Mr. Sushi, after looking for my needs for my shop, I'll stop by for a nice place with delicious food...♡ it! Will be here for next lunch...but the question is...with who??? Who will I take for lunch??? No one...so bad. Need a friend τö take lunch together...miss old time, having lunch with him is a great moment and never forget...Let it be just a memory...lovely memory...it won't come back,...*damn, I'm still can't forget... :'( Mr. Sushi, I think it's a kind of franchise...it's my dream τö have it one! Hopefully...the place is dominant with green, bamboo, and with a set dining table and chair made of wood...simple, clean and fresh! So...I'll take Ken for lunch if he had 1 year old...he'll be like it, just like his Mom :) Let's eat, everyone.... :)
Powered by SmartMom Vanfun, Kenzie is my Son®

Comments

Popular Posts