My working space

I want to re-decorate my working space...but have no idea to create become a cozy space to work in it...any idea? These are the "before"...A small room with plenty of stuffs... :) a little bit messy, because an artist doesn't look tidy... :P

A full room, not a big space...but for me it's enough space to work in it... :) beside the working space, it's my bedroom...

It's my working table...for writing, blogging, and do something else...on my lappy!

It's a place where I can put my creation after I design it! It mixed with another stuffs that supposed not there... :)
After I made a necklace, I need mirror near me...so I put my dressing table here to complete my work...and it works! :)

I like knitting, but sometimes don't have much time to do it! Fiuhhh...if only I can buy more times for myself... :)

This kinds of picture of how I'm working... :) Messy every where! Hihihi....

My fave radio and cd player...it's been my old friend all the time... :)

My fave wall clock...design by myself...and I'm working on it by myself...Hooray, I did it! :)

My door of my dreams, hopes and happiness...with my only adorable son, Kenzie :)

Comments

Popular Posts